Saturday, March 9, 2013

My Charity Memoir, FREE This Weekend Only!

TWO DAYS ONLY! My charity memoir, My Work Of Heart, is available for FREE Kindle download this weekend only!

Why? Plain and simple! I wrote this book for inspiration, for those who want to get back but think it's only giving your money, for those who think 5Ks are the only ways to raise money, for those who would benefit from the 50 tips and tricks I list in the back!

My charity memoir is FREE until Sunday, March 10, at 1159pm PST

About the book: "This charity memoir, told from the point of view of a mother, wife, and avid volunteer, chronicles a journey through one family's year of giving. Through the difficult times, medical issues, and much more, one family kept giving back to others. That one year changed their lives, and touched so many others.
..........This heartfelt memoir includes tips and tricks for your family to give and volunteer without going broke."

Don't have a Kindle? Check out THIS article about Kindle apps for your smartphone or tablet!

I hope you enjoy the book! Please leave a review and let me know your thoughts. Thank you as always for your continued support!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India