Thursday, October 6, 2011

Swoop's World Radio Interview

On October 5, I had the complete honor of being a guest on Swoop's World, an online radio show based out of Long Beach. These guys have been such amazing supporters and fans of my work, and this was my second appearance on the show. Once again, I had a great time. We chatted about Brianne's Basics, The IndiExhibit, my charity work, and even Glee!

You can listen to the archived broadcast here!

And watch the video below!
If the video doesn't work, go to http://www.stickam.com/viewMedia.do?mId=192251469 to watch the video :-)



1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for being our guest Heather. We always have a wonderful time when you drop by. Keep doing all of the wonderful work you do... Swoop

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India