Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pet Crochet Amigurumi: Personalized For You! Cats, Dogs, & More!

Starting a couple of months ago, I started getting special requests: amigurumi honoring their pets! I've discovered I very much enjoyed making those ones, even more than usual! Each one was one of a kind & more than that, they were personal. In some odd way, it became emotional for me, to create these beautiful amigurumi to honor someone's family member. I worked with each customer on the right shading & markings.

If you have a beloved pet that you'd like to immortalize, email me at briannesbasics@ymail.com Each personalized amigurumi comes with a locket as well. Together we can create a one of a kind amigurumi to honor your beloved family member.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India