Wednesday, August 18, 2010

First of all, the biggest news! I've lowered the minimum donation amount. I’ll draw a name from anyone who donates $10 or more to my personal page at

First of all, the biggest news! I've lowered the minimum donation amount. I’ll draw a name from anyone who donates $10 or more to my personal page at http://www.chocwalk.net/heathernelson

That means you have a chance to get a Disneyland Parkhopper ticket for $10 instead of $97!

I've got two new prizes to add to the list! First up is a Scentsy full size warmer (retail $30).


Second is a Scentsy plug-in warmer (retail $15)


That means I'm giving 4 items away so far!

If I reach my goal of $350, I'll be giving away (1) Disneyland Parkhopper ticket. If I reach $550, I'll be giving away (2) Disneyland Parkhopper tickets!

The more you donate, the more chances you have to win!

Thank you for your support!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India