Thursday, August 19, 2010

Are you a #charity #volunteer? Do you run a #charity? Tell me more!

As part of my DayZero Project List, I want to create & publish a list of 101 Ways To Donate Or Volunteer. I'm hoping people will read this list and see just how easy it is to volunteer. Do you volunteer? Do you run a charity? Do you know ways people can help out? Then let me know! Email me at workofheartzine {at} gmail {dot} com I'm looking for both local and national charity organizations. Deadline to submit your ideas and organization is September 15. The first volume will be published on October 1. Can't wait to hear from you!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India