Saturday, January 1, 2011

Golden Globes!

So it's official! Our crochet hearts & flowers are going to the Golden Globes as well! I'm just in shock and awe. And stressed bc now I have tons of hearts and flowers to make LOL

We were already accepted for Sundance Film Festival, as part of the indiExhibit. And now we can add Golden Globes to that list!

All it takes is one person, one shop owner to see my charity items and say "Hey, I'd love to have them in our store!" Just one. And from there, we can do so so SO many more positive things for Operation Gratitude.

If you're a shop owner and can help us out, PLEASE email me at 4briannesbasics@gmail.com to see what we can arrange!

THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India