Friday, January 14, 2011

If you're here via the Golden Globes... WELCOME

Thanks for stopping by my website! The basics of what we do: we're a 100% PIF store. We make and sell handmade craft items, and donate 100% of our sales to various charities and events.

This is a labor of love, by my entire family. I'm Heather, the crafter and owner. My husband Ryan helps with shipping. And quite often my mom purchases the supplies.

Our current big items are "Brianne's Beanies" and Awareness Flowers/Hearts. We've also started making crochet ribbons!

100% of every beanie sale goes to purchase more skeins of yarn. Then, each skein makes 2-3 scarves or beanies for the troops and for chemo caps.

If you have any questions, want to place an order, etc., please feel free to email me at 4briannesbasics {at} gmail {dot} com

Thank you so much for stopping by, and thank you for your support!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India